As we are not established in the European Union (‘EU’), we have a representative in the Europe with whom you may raise any issues or queries you may have relating to our processing of data if you are located in the EU. Our EU Representative can be contacted directly by email at the following address:
Personal Data we collect:
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- contact information which you provide when corresponding with us by phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you complete forms on our site, which may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information and/or credit card information.
- due payment information, including financial information such as credit/debit card details and account numbers used to process your Virtual Event ticket registration and/or sponsorship payment.
- purchase information relating to purchases of delegate passes and Virtual Event participation, either in person or via our site. Purchase information may include financial information as well as information concerning the content and time of the purchase.
- information we receive from other sources. If you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide, we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share it internally or combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share or combine your data. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- personal information about you available from publicly available sources (either ourselves or via third parties) in connection with our legitimate business interests.
- personal Information from third parties who collect it from you and pass it on to us. To the extent necessary, the third party collecting this data is responsible for obtaining the relevant consents from you to ensure you are happy with the ways in which your personal information will be used.
- information about you from publicly available and third-party databases or services that provide information about business people that we believe will help us identify products and services that may be of interest to you.
What do we do with collected information?
We take great care to protect your personal information. We protect the information you submit to us internally, and share it only with appropriate and authorized personnel. We can assure you that your information is used only for marketing and business and communication purposes. If you have submitted your contact information and would like to opt out of future mailed or emailed communication from Rasus Global events, please contact us at email@example.com. Please put “Remove from Email”, “Remove from Brochure” or “Remove from Both” in the subject line.
We will only use your personal information (including information we receive from other sources) in the following ways, depending on the type of information: (a) to make a contract with you; (b) for the purposes of legal compliance; and (c) for the purposes of our legitimate business interests, namely to carry out and improve our business, analyse the use of our websites and services, and support our customers and website users.
We may use Personal Data that you provide directly to us for the following purposes:
- to carry out our obligations arising from your Virtual Event registration, or any other contract entered into between you and us; and to provide you with the information, products and Virtual Event registration services that you request from us;
- to organize Virtual Events that you have purchased or registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the Virtual Event, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
- to send you our newsletter and other publications, provided you have given your consent;
- to respond to your questions and provide related Virtual Event registration services;
- to provide you with information about other Virtual Events, products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, provided you have not opted out of receiving that information;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about Virtual Events, products or services we feel may interest you, provided you have given your consent;
- to notify you about changes to our Virtual Events;
- to send you marketing communications that are sponsored by our partners and which are targeted to your interests based on information you have provided us such as job title, employer and/or industry;
- develop market research or customer feedback in order to understand the needs of our delegates, sponsors, speakers, media partners
Disclosure of information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties, including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site. Personal data of conference speakers including name and image may be placed on Rasus Global events websites;
- professional organizations including hotels and venue owners, as well as our event sponsors and exhibitors. Speakers’ profiles including their images or videos may be shared on Rasus Global events websites;
- professional organisations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example hotels, venue owners, live conference and online event service providers;
- event sponsors and exhibitors. If you are a delegate we may share your information with event sponsors, exhibitors and other (vendor) delegates representing companies that provide relevant business solutions. They may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company
We also use a virtual event platform that allows people to experience our events remotely. The features of the virtual platforms and the app include viewing the agenda, sponsors and speakers along with enhanced networking and interactivity at the event. The enhanced networking allows all attendees to see the name, job title and company name of anyone who attends the event.
- By downloading the agenda and attending a virtual event you agree to sharing these basic details and to be contacted by other attendees for networking purposes in connection with the event.
At some of our events, we may take photographs and record videos of presentations and networking to be published on Rasus Global events websites and social media.
- We will display notices at events to advise participants of this and how they can notify us if they do not wish to be photographed or filmed.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties
Selling or renting your Personal Data
We will never sell or rent your personal data to third parties without your opt-in consent.Where we store your personal data, and international data transfer
The data that we collect from you is stored at locations within the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) and USA. Data may be processed partly in Europe by staff who work for us or on our behalf. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services. However, your information may also be transferred outside the EEA where privacy laws may be less strict. Moreover, processing of your payments also could be transferred to USA as a function.
We are headquartered in the United States. Your personal data may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, partners, merchants, or service providers who are located worldwide. Also your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. The Personal Data that you provide to us will be generally stored on servers located in the United States.
If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your Personal Data is submitted through our Site, it could be transferred to our servers in the United States and that the United States currently does not have uniform data protection laws in place.
In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.